IRIENCE - High security solution group
Iris Access Controller
Iris Access Controller
ARM Cortex A9 1.4GHz
The IRIENCE PASS7070E is an embedded iris access controller that simultaneously and quickly captures highest quality iris images and facial image. Iris recognition provides the highest non-contact convenience without compromising security. Featuring automatic dual iris and face capture, controller offers automatically tilting camera to adjust for different user height and intuitive LED color guide that requires minimal training. LCD touch screen enables PIN access, iris registration, intercom, and card access by integrated contactless RF card reader. Additional feature includes log PUSH service to admin mobile device over WIFI. Controller can serve as standalone device or networked via TCP/IP to server that provides easy operation and management controlling settings, users, updates, and logs from a PC display. API available for seamless integration with existing access control or time & attendance systems. Wiegand input and output easily integrates to PACS systems. Secure user accessible USB port for external media device connectivity.
PASS7070E combines high accuracy, fast iris recognition, and flexible system architecture for state-of-the-art personal identification. It is ideal for use in a variety of applications including corporate setting, critical infrastructures, manufacturing facilities, and data centers.
- Excellent Authentication Rate even though wearing Mask & Goggles
– The IRIENCE PASS7070E is a Linux embedded iris access controller that simultaneously and quickly captures highest quality iris images and facial image.
- State-of-the-Art Optical Design
– Optimized Iris Image and Fast Shutter Speed (30 frame/sec)
- Easy Enrollment / Alarm Service
– Registration is easy using the using the touch color LCD and mobile message alarm PUSH service
- Automatic Height Adjustment
– Offering automatic iris capture according to user’s height It can be adjusted as up and down at 60 degrees
- Identification Time
– Less than 1 sec. (2,000 templates) It is subject to be changed according to system specification.
- Face Image Capture
– A color face image is captured in synchronization with the iris images, so that the data record consists of one
face image and two iris images less than 1 sec. (2,000 templates) It is subject to be changed according to system specification.
|OS and Version||Linux / Kernel 3.4.5|
|CPU and ABI||ARM Cortex A9 ARM EABI (Application Binary Interface)|
|Compiler Version||GCC 4.8|
|Image Standard||ISO/IEC 19794-6 Iris Image Standard|
|Optical Design||Optimized Iris Image and Fast Shutter Speed (30 frame/sec)|
|Size of Device||16.2cm (W) X 16.8cm (L) X 4.5cm (H) , 6.4” (W) X 6.6” (L) X 1.8” (H)|
|Distance||Operational Iris imaging distance 30cm~35cm|
|Resolution||Iris Image Pixel Resolution 640X480pixels, 8bit grayscale|
|Recognition Speed||Recognition Speed (under 1 sec / 2,000Users)|
|Interface / Power||USB2.0, TCP/IP, RS232, RS422, RS485, Wiegand, GPIO, Relay, Speaker / DC 12V|
|Certification||CE , FCC, KC, Eyesafety IEC 62471:2006|